Tuesday 15 March 2011

End The Problem Worrying You Forever


 A report produced by WHO says that today in the modern society more people are dying due to worry and the problems caused by worry as compared to cancers and AIDS combined. I have a very serious concern where worry comes into picture. I really don’t want you to be in these hellish fires and maddening circles of worry. I too learned to crush worry by a hard way. It happened that after college fears and worries started creeping into my mind. I was worried about one and everything. I felt that I will fail for sure as I was worried about which career to choose. I was worried that I will end up very poor thus fear of poverty too occupied my mind. My heart use to beat like drums. Unfortunately like an average Indian boy, I was brought up in a very struggling environment so it was natural for me remain worried and tensed. However I knew that worry was killing me and I should do something about it. But the question was what to do and how to do? I learnt one thing about myself that what I worry about is actually is a conscious thought about some problem haunting me!!! I learnt that this slab of worry is made of bricks of problems and these bricks can be encountered one by one. I learnt a method to analyze and solve the problems for once and for all. I give my whole hearted credit and thanks to Dale Carnegie whose writings taught me this. Let’s see what it is. You need to analyze your worry problems in four steps.
ü  Figure out What is The Problem:  Pull out a pen and a paper and start writing about the problem which is worrying you. Write in full detail describing the nature and details of the problem. When you write you perform much better as compared to worrying. This will give you a clear picture about the invisible horror haunting you. Now you will come to know that who your ‘enemy ‘is and you know that knowledge is power.
ü  Figure out What are The Possible Solutions:  After going thru the first step you will feel at bit at ease and will be able to figure out the possible solutions of your problem. Write down all the possible solutions. You might ask me- Anurag, how will I know what are the solutions?? Then my answer will be then who will know if not you? Believe me every problem has hidden seeds of its own destruction and the best part is when you try finding them you will get them. So write down all the possible solutions which can end the problem.
ü  Figure out What is The Best Solution: Now you have accumulated all the potent missiles to destroy your problem after successfully completing step two. Here in this step you have to seriously analyze that which solution best suites your problem. Select that solution and fix it well in your mind. Write down the steps  which makes that solution. Now you are fully armed with your own built and with your own designed missile to attack the enemy to destroy it for once and for all. Let’s see what the final step is?
ü  Decide When Will You Start Acting On Your Best Solution: Action is ultimate panacea for all the ailments. Here you have to decide that by when you will start acting on your best solution. My suggestion would be to start acting immediately!!!! Don’t wait!!! Stand up!! Load your missile and fire!!!

These four steps will lead you to much a happy and relaxed state of mind as your problem which seemed so big before analyzing it will perish to ashes in front of you. And you would be glad that it was YOU YOURSELF who ended the problem. It will boost your self esteem and catalyze your self-confidence. Learning to handle your problems and ending them will be like acquiring a big weapon against FAILURE.
Dear reader I expect your valuable comments on this post of mine. Don’t forget posting them!

With Love,

Anurag



6 comments:

  1. What you wrote is absolutely correct and I agree to it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Blog is really good....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you we dont have to cross storm together we have to cross wave after wave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I got my solution thanks dude...I will apply Your rules and would give you the feedback..thanks a tonne..

    Aditya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot Ashima, Kavita, Amita and Aditya...I will workout more on the hidden aspects of successful life and will strive to unfold them for you.

    With Love,

    Anurag

    ReplyDelete
  6. read your article about baba ramdev it is very good all we have to do is unite, notice when very small birds fly high in sky they form shapes and eagle is afraid to attack them same is our situation to fight these monsters unite

    ReplyDelete